Tuesday 4 July 2017

Journal - Double page

Hello crafty friends and welcome. I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Mine this week is being spent in Mildura which is 5 hours from home. My eldest son Riley is at the Wimmera Band School for 7 days. He starts at 8.45am till 5pm, gets a tea brake and then is back from 7pm till 8.30pm, long days. There is then study time before bed. He gives up one week of his school holidays for it. He loves it though and that's all that matters. 

I get to do my DT posts and this one is for Archi-scraps and boy is it a great challenge to get your craft into. Check out the awesome picture below that you can get your inspiration and interpretation from. You have to use either Gesso or Texture paste to create a Stucco effect. I used both on my journal pages and tried to create a Mexican/cactus look.

 

I used both Gesso and Texture paste on my journal pages and tried to create a Mexican/cactus look. So now for my take.


The products I have used are - 
White Gesso
Light Modeling Paste
Sand Texture Medium
Black Journal Pen




Stencils - Mini Boom
                      - Tim Holtz Stripes
                   - Kaisercraft Tree
                                     - Dylusions Luscious Leaves
- Sun
Fussy cutting from patterned paper - Kaisercraft Timeless Collection
Stazon Ink - Cactus Green, Stone Grey and Azure
Archival Ink - Potting Soil, Dandelion and Emerald Green




I hope you have enjoyed my journal and that I have been able to inspire you just a little to join in the challenge with us over at Archi-scraps.
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic Brenda, love all the foliage and great colors.. I hope you have a good week.. a busy one by the sound of it!!!

    ReplyDelete