Sunday 1 October 2017

Art Journal - Old but beautiful

Welcome as always to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT post for Archi-scraps. My posts for Archi-scraps are normally done in my art journal and I have done this again. My double page is of my youngest son Harley. We had been doing some exploring of the streets an back alleys of Ballarat. I loved the the brick work of this one and the graffiti on it which I don't normally like just seemed to add a little something to it. The thing that had to be added to the challenge was knots. 


This is my take on the challenge and I have created two knots on it.


The products I used are - 
Gesso - White
Modeling Paste
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Viva Crackling Colour - Metallic Bronze
Viva Inka Gold - Emerald, Orange, Iceblue, Lavared & Copper
Donna Downey Studios Stencil
TCW Stencil - Mini Bricks




Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Opal Sea Oats
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Blueberry
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint - Raw Sienna and Raw Umber mixed together
Black Journal pen
 Scrapmatts Chippie - Diamond Mesh
String
Black Cardstock




I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up too.  Please hop on over to the 
Archi-scraps blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and join in the fun with us. 
I look forward to seeing your creation. 
Happy Crafting xxx





1 comment:

  1. HI.. oh wow your art journal pages look amazing, so much texture and great photo too.. and love how you have incorporated the knots!! I hope you have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete