Sunday 1 October 2017

Beautiful You

Hello crafty friends and welcome again to my blog. Wow has it been two months since my last post? Seems much longer than that, I have missed my craft space and time so much. Moving has been a big job going from a farm into a house in town. Actually it has really been a nightmare and I still have more things to sort through and move. I only have till the end of the month so I now have to work a little faster lol. I must say though I will be crafting in between. I will post some photos of the new house after we are settled in better. Still have a few boxes sitting around.

Now for my first DT post today for 123 Challenge Blog. This challenge is a beauty and I know you will love it. Make sure you take note that the challenge has changed a little and you need to do all three requirements and must be created exclusively for the 123 Challenge to possibly be the monthly winner.  


We have a great sponsor this month so please get that creative mojo going and join in the fun. There are such stunning, fun colours I know you will have fun working with them. 


Now for my take on the challenge and I have created my page for my special friends daughter Miss Meghan. I love being able to do some girly ones. 


The products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned papers - Antique Rose
A2Z Chippie (This was on a heart frame and I cut the hearts off and also used the hearts that popped out the middle.)
Flowers by - Green Tara, Little Birdie and Paper Mill
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script



Modeling Paste
Tim Holtz idea-ology Tissue Paper
Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed
Copic - Black
Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist - Sorbet



Dylusions Spray Ink - Postbox Red and Squeezed Orange
Kaisercraft Quotes Sticker Sheet - Secret Admirer
Lilybee Designs - ABC Stickers
My Memories 12 X12 Butterfly Sheet - Fussy Cut Butterflies

I hope you are glad to see me back and have enjoyed looking at my page for 123 Challenge Blog. Please join in the fun with us as we would love to see your creations. Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, so nice to see you post here again... time flies especially when one is sooo busy as you have been moving house.. that is a huge thing to do.. Your take on this months 123 Challenge looks amazing, love the drips and good use of the colors too.. have a good week ahead.. it is raining a little here, so good to get some relief from the heat we have been having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda. I love your take on this months challenge. The colours are not an easy selection but I love love what you have done. Cheers Heather B.

    ReplyDelete