Tuesday 17 October 2017

Snapchat

hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my post for Let's Get Sketchy. For this page I had a smile on my face all the time because of the to photo's I chose to use. My son Harley was having fun with his friend Taylor on Snapchat and when they send you photos like this how can one possibly not scrap them. 
I chose to turn the sketch as I wanted to use the two portrait photos instead of landscape. 


When I chose these two photos I decided to keep the page very simple so I would make the boys really pop out and I think I have made that happen. 


The products I used were - 
 White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Paper - Prairie Lane Collection
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
Die cut Letters
Black Journal Pen
 

There are times where you have a simple sketch and you bling it up and times where you just know if you do that with sketch it will take away from the photo.  I think I achieved exactly what I was looking for with this one. 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and that you join in with us over at Let's Get Sketchy.  I would love to see what you come up with for the sketch. 
Happy Crafting.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! How is everything going? Good i hope.. Those photos are hilarious, they have such fun on snapchat, my daughters are on it a lot! Greet use of the sketch , I like it turned that way.. enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete