Sunday 19 November 2017

It's A Wonderful Life

Hello and welcome to my blog and my DT post for Colorful Creations. This is Colorful Creations final post for a little while. It's time for Brenshevia one of the most amazing people I have created for to take are time for herself and family. As sad as it is for us the Design Team and those who join in the challenges with us it also is for her, but she has had a very challenging year and some R&R is what she need. So please come over and join in the fun with us for one last time. 


Now for my take and I chose to use the colours from the mood board. 


I love this photo of my son Harley. He used to love going on the playgrounds. He was about 4 in this photo and as much as he was laughing in this photo there was no sign of it when he was told it was time to pack up an go home. 



The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
Brown Distress Ink
Kaisercraft Clear Script Stamp
Black Distress Ink
Distress Markers -To air spray spots to background
Cardstock - Black, white, blue, brown
Journal Pen



Thanks for stopping in and I really do hope to see you for the final challenge at Colorful Creations.
Hugs and Happy Crafting XXX

2 comments:

  1. I love that moodboard Brenda and your layout is beautiful
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Brenda! Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete