Friday 3 November 2017

Strawberry Picking

Hello crafty friends. I would like to share with you my November  DT page for the challenge over at Archi-scraps. This one is a beauty. On your page you have to use fruit. Yep it's time to get into some fruit. I was so lucky I had a photo of my son Harley picking strawberry's and some great Kaiser paper with strawberry's on it. So now for the challenge inspiration photo and my take on it. 

  

Strawberry's would have to be my favorite and what better than straight from the plant. 


For this page I used -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - BonAppetit  Collection
Die Cut Letters
Cream Cardstock (for the letter)


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest creation and please call on over to Archi-scraps for more from the rest of the design team. I look forward to you joining in with us and seeing your yummy fruit. Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, perfect photo for this challenge.. I hope you have had a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge! Lovely page

    ReplyDelete