Thursday 4 January 2018

Seaside Serenity

Hello crafty friends and a huge welcome to my blog and January post for A2Z Scraplet.  Yes I'm now on the A2Z design team and wow I'm so happy and looking forward to the fun ahead.
What a great challenge we have for you too, check it out and join in with us on the A2Z Challenge Facebook page. But now it's time to share with you the challenge and my page. 


What a great summer mood board, I loved it. Besides my page there is loads of inspiration on the Challenge page for you to have a look at and get your mojo flowing if you need a kick start. There is always loads of inspiration on the A2Z Scraplets Blog too.




This great chippie - Seaside Serenity along with so many more can can be found in the A2Z Store.  

For my title I coated it with Modeling Paste using my finger (rough bumpy coat not smooth) and then used my heat gun to heat it up. When you do this it bubbles. Then again with my finger I rubbed lightly some Viva Inca Gold in a bronze/gold and pail green. Once I did that I then placed some blue paint on it. You can do this method even using sprays. 


The other products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Modeling Paste
Kaiser Paint - Tropical Water
Dylusions Paint - London Blue & White Linen
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Deep ocean
Kaisercraft Stencil
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Fishing net
Viva Inka Gold - Jade & Brown Gold
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and that I have inspired you to come and join in with us.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment