Thursday 25 January 2018

You Sparkle

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my second post this month for Let's Get Sketchy. As always we have a great sketch for you to follow. 


I love this sketch and I decided to scrap my youngest son Harley. He sure isn't so young now like in these photos. 
 




I hope you like my page and please hop on over to Let's Get sketchy and join in with the months two challenges. I would love t see what you come up with. 
Happy Crafting, I hope you all have a great Australia Day.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope you are having a great start to the week... I love this layout, those photos are so cute.. love how you used the centre spot for your journalling.. what sweet photos of your Harley too.. I hope his eye is really good now.. have a great week..

    ReplyDelete