Saturday 17 February 2018

Happy

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my DT page for 
This sketch is great and I loved working with it. The photo is of my girlfriend Wendy's two daughters Elizabeth and Hannah with their beautiful and much loved dog Ziggy.
This is the sketch and then my page.



I love these photos of the girls and some of the products I have used are -
A2Z Scraplets Chippies
Kaisercraft Patterned Paper
Corrugated Cardboard
Paper Doily




49 And Market Flowers 
Gauze
Distress Spray Stains
Dylusions Paint





I hope you have enjoyed popping in and seeing my page for Let's Get Sketch. Please hope on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun with us. I would love to see your take on the challenge. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment