Sunday 4 February 2018

You Light Up My Life

Hello and a big welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my DT Challenge post for A2Z Scraplets. I really enjoyed doing this challenge being the month of love with Valentines Day. What better photo could I use than one of my son Riley and his girlfriend Hannah. I must admit it is beautiful to watch their young love getting to know each other. 
Now its time for the challenge and my take on it. 



I have used two fantastic chippies from the A2Z store and there are so many different ones to choose from so hope on over and check it out. 


I created my page on  Kaisercraft patterned paper and the flowers are by 49 & Market.



The photo is mounted on black cardstock and I have gone around it with a paint pen. 
I painted both A2Z Chippies with red paint and on the solid hearts I then went over the paint with a Wink Of Stella brush - Clear (This give it a nice sparkle. Once this was dry I went around the hearts with my white paint pen. 
 


 Behind everything I used Tim Holtz idea-ology tissue paper. With I star stencil I randomly placed stars with a black paint pen and then once dry I again used my white paint pen but this time to do a star line inside the black stars. Finally around the top and bottom of the tissue paper I used my black journal pen and wrote a little bit about Riley and Hannah. 


Thanks for stopping in today to have a look at my latest blog post and please leave some love, I like knowing what you think.I hope I have inspired you to come on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook page and join in this months challenge with us. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment