Sunday 11 March 2018

Cat-titude

Welcome to my blog and my DT Challenge post for the March Challenge over at A2Z Scraplets. What a great challenge it is and it's all about our pets. Those other beloved family members of ours and we have two at our home. Riley's Jack Russel Sweety and Harley's British Blue Salem. For this page I chose Salem who's eyes I adore. Now for the challenge and my take on it.

 

This adorable cat of Harley's sure is perfect for the title. Attitude plus and when inside he runs the house and all of us. Making his demands well known with attitude if we don't do as wanted right away. But I love his attitude, reminds me of mine and Harley's :)
I chose the colours I did for this page to go with Salems fur colour and his beautiful golden eyes.

 For the arrow circle I painted it white and then with a black paint pen I did a triangle in each of the arrow heads. Inside that I used Perfect Pearls - Sunflower Sparkle to create a smaller solid triangle.

 For my title word I painted it with the Perfect Pearls - Sunflower Sparkle and then once it was dry I went around each letter with my black paint pen. I used the same technique on the mini arrow heads and the larger arrow from the title to our beautiful Salem.

The other things I have used is patterned paper for the background, stencil and modeling paste.

Now for some closeups.





 Thanks so much for popping in and please call over to the A2Z Scraplets blog and see what the rest of the team have been up to. To join in with us on this fantastic challenge I we would love to see you over at the A2Z Facebook challenge page.

Happy Crafting XXX
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a beautiful photo of your cats eyes, and I love how you have picked out the color of her eyes... love the triangle elements... gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete