Thursday 29 March 2018

Harry Potter Birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog and my DT post for A2Z Scraplets. I'm up on the blog this week with a tutorial on my Harry P Birthday page of my son Riley who is now 15 but Harry was the go at 9.
Over at the A2Z Blog you can see how I have created the chippies I have used. 


The adorable child behind Riley is no other than Harley. He always did this to his brothers birthday photos when he was younger and I would never notice at the time. 


Some of the products I have used are -
A2Z Scraplets chippies
Imaginations Harry potter Patterned papers
Script Stencil
Dylusions Paint
Viva Inka Gold
Black Gesso
Modeling Paste
Perfect pearls Mist
Viva Croco Crackling
Viva Ferro Texture Paste
Paint Pens
Distress Marker
Journal Pen


I hope you like my page and please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog to see my tutorial and also what the rest of the design team have been busy creating. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout... and Happy Easter Brenda to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete