Monday 2 April 2018

Our Family

Hello and welcome to my blog. Wow it is April already. I hope you had a wonderful Easter with family and friends. I enjoyed mine with my sons. 
Now It's time for my A2Z Scraplets Challenge post. This is a great challenge with some awesome things to get your inspiration from. 


 My page photo is of my wonderful friend Jen and her beautiful family. I have used three great A2Z chippies on this page and also the beautiful Little Birdie flowers which are also in the A2Z Scraplets store. The inspiration I found in this picture was the "family" room, green and the light shade of pink.
Now for my page.
 



 The products I used were -
A2Z Scraplets Chippies
Little Birdie flowers
Kaisercraft Base Coat Patterned Papers
Paint Pens
Dylusions Paint
Pebeo Acrylic Paint



 
Thanks so much for stopping in and please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog and see lots more wonderful inspiration from the Design Team. Remember too that this great challenge is over at Facebook on the A2Z Scraplets page.
 Happy Crafting, may your mojo flow.





 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the chipboard you have used!!

    ReplyDelete