Sunday 20 May 2018

Beautiful Girl

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my post for the challenge over at 
ARTastic Challenge Blog. As always you get to use an amazing piece of art work for inspiration and I just love this one. To be honest I would love it hanging in my living room. 


Now it is time for my take on this beautiful artwork by Cathy McClelland called Tap Dancer. The inspiration for my page from the artwork is the flowers and the cute bluebird on the tap. I didn't have a bluebird but I put some birds on my page and also some beautiful flowers by 49 and Market. The photo is of my girlfriend Jen's beautiful daughter Jorja. 


I chose to use the beautiful patterned papers by Graphic 45 and two awesome chippies by A2Z Scraplets. Both the chicken wire and title chippies I painted with white acrylic paint. 



The birds have been fussy cut from patterned paper along with the little butterfly. 
 


The chippies you can find in the A2Z Scraplets Store along with so many more chippies you will have trouble choosing what ones you want to get. I have that trouble every single time. One of each would be good lol but some I just have to get by two. :)
 

I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please keep calling back. I love visitors and I also love to hear what you think so don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have been.
Hope on over to A2Z Scraplets for some great inspiration from the DT and over to 
ARTastic Challenge Blog to join in on this great challenge. 
Happy Crafting and may your mojo flow. xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is soo pretty Brenda, love the colors and all the blooms too! I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete