Sunday 3 June 2018

Celebrate

Hello crafty friends and welcome. I would like to share with you a page today created for the challenge over at A2Z Scraplets and my DT Post for June. We have a great challenge install for you and it is all about Celebration. 


This is my take on it and over at the A2ZScraplets blog you can find my tutorial on how I did the Bricks and Tile Chippie. 


The page is of my youngest son Harley and his 14th Birthday this year. He had a BBQ Party at home with his best friends from school. As always he only wanted his favorite Chocolate Mud Cake and this time I place a chocolate R2-D2 on the top of it.
 


I created the page on white Cardstock and used project Life Patterned papers. 
Other products I used were -
Distress Ink
Embossing Powder
Mini Pills
Journal Pen
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical.
Paint Pens
Twine
Copic
 


Thanks for popping in and i hope I have been able to inspire you to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook Challenge page and join in with us. Thanks for popping in and please don't forget too leave so love so I know you called. Happy crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment