Sunday 1 July 2018

Sublime

Welcome to my blog. Wow I can not believe we are into the second half of the year. I hope this half goes a little slower than the first. A change of pace would be great at the moment. So being into another month I have a page to share with you for the first challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy


My page is of my sons girlfriend Hannah when the to of us spent some time at the Botanical Gardens in Ballarat. It was a lovely time just walking through the garden and going over to Lake Wendouree and seeing the swans and other bird life.



Some of the products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Cardstock
Prima Stencil
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp 
Viva Modeling Paste
Black Paint Pen
Dylusions Paint



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in the challenge fun with us. You never know you could be our lucky winner. Don't forget there is another sketch on the 15th of this month for you to also join in with. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well I would like to think the year might slow down but I dont think so... it just seems to quicken!! What a beautiful layout, I love those papers and layers and lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete