Sunday 26 August 2018

Growing Up

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share my DT post with you for the challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. There is still time for this months challenge so please hop on over to the blog and join in with us. 



I just love this sketch and I chose photos of my girlfriends son Fletcher. They were take when he was in kindergarten and now he is in Yr6. How time goes so fast.
 

The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Stickers
Texture Paste
Distress Ink
White Cardstock
 

I hope you like my page and please hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in the challenge with us. You might be this months lucky winner. 
Happy Crafting xxx


 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch, and yes they do grow up so fast these days!!

    ReplyDelete