Saturday 15 September 2018

Australia

Hello and welcome to my blog and my post for the second sketch challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. I have turned the sketch and I have used an aboriginal photo which I think is just beautiful. I see an amazing man full of life, knowledge and amazing stories. His smile and eyes tell so much of his heart for me and I think it is as big as that smile.

 


When I started to do this page I decided not to make it busy. He doesn't look like when this photo was taken that he was too busy. I think he was sitting in the richness of our country telling stories, listening and laughing. Enjoying his life. For this reason I decided there would be no busyness. 
I wanted him to stand out, be seen, for all to see his smile and those beautiful eyes of life. 
 

The products I used were - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Chippie - Grass Seed Heads
Inka Gold - Brown Gold and Old Silver
Crafters Letter
 

"We don't remember days we remember moments"
I think this is so true of everyone but when I look at this amazing mans face I think he would remember every moment in his life along with every moment he has been told about. 
 

Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over and join in the fun with us at Let's Get Sketchy for the second sketch for this month. I would love to see your creation. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: