Sunday 30 September 2018

Family

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog on this sunny Monday morning (well it's sunny at my house). I sharing with you my post created for this months challenge over at A2Z Scraplets. We have a great challenge in store for you this month.
This months challenge is a little different to the mood boards you normally see here. This one is a sketch. Originally it was going to also include the colour BUT you no longer need to worry about that you just need to use the sketch.
For my page I chose to use the colour but you will see by the rest of the Design Team you don't have to so please join in with us and have some fun, you never know you might be our lucky winner this month and I know you will love the prize. 
Anyway on with my page. 
 
The photo I have chose is a family photo of my mum when she was a very young girl. She is the eldest child in the family. My mum in at the back on the left. There is one brother missing as he wasn't born yet and he was the last in mums family.


I have used two wonderful chippies by A2Z Scraplets and used them together to create my title.

The patterned papers I have used are by Kaisercraft. Other products used were -
Distress Ink
Doily die
49 & Market Flowers
Green Tara mini flowers
Embossing Powders
Viva Crackling
Dylusions Paint & Kaiser Paint (over crackling)


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to and please hop on over to the
A2Z Scraplets Facebook page to join in with this months awesome challenge. We would love to see your take on the sketch and maybe you could be this months lucky winner.
Also on the A2Z Scraplets Blog you can find my tutorial on how I created these two chippies.
Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a precious photo and I love your layout too, love all the blooms!!

    ReplyDelete