Sunday 23 September 2018

Happy Baby

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today a page I have created for the challenge over at Scrap the boys. I love this months challenge because I got to use a photo of my son that I only got printed last month. It's all about baby boys and I had two of them some time back. Wow the years do fly by as this photo is my youngest son Harley back all those years ago. He is 14 now and growing so fast and tall everyone now says I look like a garden gnome beside him. 
Anyway enough of the chat and onto the challenge. 

 





The products I used are -
A2Z Scraplets Chippies
 Bella! Patterned Papers
Prima Art alchemy-Sparks Paint
Distress Marker
Dylusions Paint
Distress Ink




I hope you like my page of Harley for the Scrap The Boys Challenge and thanks so much for stopping in. Happy crafting xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Brenda! I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design and lovely soft colours on your sweet Baby page Brenda. Great use of chipboard and I especially like the tiny trike and the rocking horse. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, cute baby. I love the range of chipboard you have used, and the treatment to it. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! Colours on the photo and on the paper are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the vintage look of your page, Brenda! Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the swirls and he does indeed look like a happy baby! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your colours are so soft and beautiful! Perfect for your little cutie!! Thanks for joining our challenge at STB :)

    ReplyDelete