Saturday 3 November 2018

Always Smile

Welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my latest DT page for this months challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy
Starting this month there are a few changes over at the blog but I'm sure you will be happy with them. The first one is that there will only be one sketch per month instead of two which will be posted the 1st of the month like normal. You can enter as many pages as you want.
The second thing is the winner will be given a Guest Designer Spotlight for the following month. You will get to join in with us using one of Brenshevia's awesome sketches. 
So there is great fun ahead over at Let's Get Sketchy so please hop on over and join in with us.

Ok now it's time for the November Sketch and my take on it.





The patterned papers I have used are by Kaisercraft and all the flowers I have fussy cut from the patterned papers. I love fussy cutting it it is an inexpensive way to bring matching beauty to your page. Other products I have used are -
Dylusions Paint
Distress Ink
Stencil
Modeling Paste
Clear Stamp
 Paint Pen
Distress Marker- with air sprayer
 



Thanks so much for popping in and please hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us. The Design Team would love to see your take on the sketch. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment