Thursday 3 January 2019

Garden Beauty

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my first DT page for White With 1. Wow I'm so proud to be part of this team for 2019 and I can't wait to share with you each month my take on the challenge. So now it's time for me to share -



From the mood board I chose to use the flowers, I love them so much. This is an Iris from a friends garden. I have so many photos of flowers and other plants.


 
White Carrdstock
Cream Cardstock
Scrapmatts Chippie
Dylusions White Paint
49 & Market Flowers
Rub-on Letters
Distress Ink
White Doily



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please make sure you hop on over to the WW1 Blog and join in the challenge fun with us. I would love to see your creation and maybe you could be the challenge winner. Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment