Sunday 24 March 2019

Love

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my DT page for the challenge over at Off The Rails on Facebook. We have a great Vintage challenge this month and there is still time to join in with us and you never know you could be our lucky winner. 
Now for the challenge -

There is plenty of inspiration in the mood board.
Now for my page.


The photo is of my Grandparents taken many many years ago. 
 


The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Prima Resin
Wow Chippie
Stamp
(I cut my embellishments from the patterned papers)
 


I hope you have liked my page and please leave a comment so I know you have called in. 
Don't forget to hop on over to Facebook and join in with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a precious photo, and I love all the layers under your photo... they are great papers for the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete