Tuesday 21 May 2019

Beautiful

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm a little late with my posts for this month but I have some personal issues that I'm dealing with at the moment and it is taking up a lot of headspace for me right now. I have surgery next week and once I recover from that I hope to have my life back to normal. Well as close to normal as I can get :)
Even though my pages are a little late I hope they are worth the wait. This page is for this months challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. We have a fantastic sketch along with a mood board with tones of choice. If you go to the blog and scroll down you will see some amazing inspiration from the design team so please hop on over by clicking the link on my page. Check out the Let's Get Sketchy blog and join in with us. Now for the challenge and my take on it. 


Because May is the month of Mothers I decided to do a page of mine. She was only a young girl in this photo and would have years of growing to become the most inspirational person in my life. I chose to use the of course the sketch which is a must and from the mood board the flowers and colour for my inspiration. 


Mum had  a beautiful heart, beautiful bright blue eyes and a beautiful smile to match everything about her. (I love and miss you Mum)
 



To create my page I used the following products -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Paper Flowers
Distress Ink Sprays
Dies
Paper Flowers
Journal Pen.
 



I hope you like my page and that I have been able to inspire you just a little to come and join in with us. You never know you could be this months winner and our Guest Designer. 

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment