Tuesday 23 July 2019

Hair Journey

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and this months DT challenge for Let's Get Sketchy
As you can see we have not only our sketch but a mood board to inspire you.



We have a great sketch and mood board and this is my take on it. 
Yes the page is about me and my hair journey over the last couple of years... Plumb, Black and in the middle even though a black and white photo it is brown and blonde. Plus there is the added fringe. Personally I'm loving the fringe and much lighter colour.

Due to breast cancer and treatment I'm not ready to do a page of my latest look but I will soon enough. It is part of my life journey and I can talk about it and post photos but I'm not quite ready to scrap it. To be honest with how I have been feeling it's been a struggle to do my postings and now to even scrap. New medication I hope will help with that and maybe with doing a page with a new look me for awhile.


The products used are -
Patterned papers are Mintay by Karola Witczak
 Edge Punch
Chipboard Title
 


As most know I live to fussy cut and these papers are perfect for that. I have fussy cut all the flowers and summer fruit and also the cat. From the mood board I used the colours and added the summer look with the fruit and the fact that my photos were taken during the summer. I also was drawn by the red and blue.
 


Thank you so much for stopping in and please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog and join in this months challenge fun with us. You could be this months lucky Guest Designer. 
Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment