Thursday 28 November 2019

Memories

Hello and as always welcome to my blog and the November challenge over on Facebook with Sketchy Boards. This page is of my eldest son Riley and myself.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to use this photo because of  Riley being in the pink shirt. Thought it might take away from the colour of the page challenge being blue. As you can see I did it anyway, he loves the shirt and I love him so I don't mind if he stands out lol.
 
  
As you can see I have gone off the sketch. I really don't now where my mind was when I did this DT page. I had the sketch sitting beside me, photo in hand. I kept thinking about the blue and Riley's pink shirt and all of a sudden I said use it. I did and created my page. Once finished I noticed my sketch under papers. I looked at it and thought Oh no. Because I have been so sick I knew I wouldn't get another done in time so I went with this one. For that I'm sorry but trust me I'm double checking now, but like I said my mind just wasn't in the right place. 
 

The products I used are -
Kaisecraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Chippie
Cardstock
Die Bow
Green Tara Flowers
 

 
Thank you for popping in.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment