Saturday 28 December 2019

Believe Christmas Card

          I love creating Christmas cards and I just loved doing this one for the challenge over at               Sketch N Scrap. After being so sick and finally being able to have more time in the craft room I just loved getting my create on with Christmas.


For this card I used kaiser Craft patterned papers and the Christmas tree and sentiment were from my stash. The other thing I used was a journal pen to do the stitching. 

Thanks so much for stopping in and please call back again to see what I have been up too. I hope you enjoy what is left of 2019.
Happy Crafting. xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Brenda! I am so happy that you are finally able to scrap more. Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely! Love how all of your elements from your stash work together so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card! So glad you are feeling better!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete