Friday 10 January 2020

Be-you-tiful

Hello and welcome to my blog and my Design Team page for White With One. We have a great colour for you to work with - Misty Mountains, a lovely grey. To go with the colour there is a great mood board to help with your inspiration along with some wonderful pages over on the WW1 Blog.



And now for my take on the challenge. I chose to use a photo of my amazing friend Eleanor who is always there for me when ever I need her. We both lead very busy lives but know we are no more than a phone call away. Then there are the catch up lunches and the coffee pop-ins when you have no idea the door bell is going to ring. I couldn't ask for a better friend. 



The products I used were -
Cardstock
Patterned Papers
Frame Die Cut
Doily Die Cut
Green Tara Flowers
Butterfly punch
Grey Cotton



Thank you so much for stopping in. I would love to see you join in with us over at WW1 for our first challenge for 2020. You could be our winner for the month. 
Happy Crafting xxx
 




No comments:

Post a Comment