Monday 3 February 2020

Happy Moment

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my February DT post for Let's Get Sketchy
The photo I have used is of my eldest son Riley and it was taken at my 50th masquerade birthday party. Both my boys had so much fun and loved wearing the masks.
Now for the challenge sketch and my take on it.



The products I used are -
Kaisercraft patterned papers
Distress Spray Stain
Script stamp
Kaisercraft sticker words
Copic orange pen
Journal pen
 


Thank you so much for stopping in. I hope you like my take on the sketch and that I have been able to inspire you a little to join in with us. There is more Design Team inspiration from other members of the team on the blog for you to see. We would love to see you join in with us. You never know you could be our monthly winner and design team guest designer. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment