Wednesday 9 September 2020

Happy

 Hello and as always welcome to my blog. I'm sharing today my DT page for this months challenge at 
White With 1. This month is a great colour, Mandarin. I'm not normally one for this colour but the more I use it the more I'm liking it. I'm so happy with how this page has come up. 
 

The photo is of my happy go lucky, cheeky son Harley who I just adore. 


 
The products I have used are - 
Mix of Patterned Papers
Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge
Veneer Stars
Posca Paint Pens - Orange and White
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Cocoa Vanilla Chipboard Title
Journal Pen

 
Harley's smile would light up a room then and still does now.
 
 
 
Thank you so much for popping in and keep calling back to see what I have been up to.
Don't forget to join in the challenge fun with us as I would love to see your take on the challenge.
Happy crafting xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment