Thursday 18 March 2021

Believe In Yourself

Hello and welcome to my blog. Tonight I'm sharing my DT page for this months challenge over at White with 1 on Facebook. 
Like always we have an amazing challenge for you to join in with. As always you have a colour and this months is Ultramarine to use with your white. We also have a mood-board and you have to choose either Strips, Bows or Buttons. You cam use all three if you want. I chose to use Buttons.
 

 

I made my own flowers with white cardstock that I had sprayed with a marine blue and then cut the flowers out with a die. I then put them together and placed a button in the middle of each one. 
 

 
The other products I used are -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Leaf Die
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Scrip Stamp
Gauze
Journal Pen


 
Thanks so much for stopping in to see what I have been up to. I hope that you come on over to Facebook and join in with us.
Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! i hope you are keeping well!! This layout is gorgeous! I love your hand made flowers!! and lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete