Saturday 15 December 2012

Harley


                                  I love this photo of my son Harley. He was so happy and
                                  was laughing every time he come passed me. I tried hard to
                                  find a carousel horse that I was happy with. I couldn't. I then
                                  went to the net for clip art and found this one.....It was just
                                  what I wanted. Once printed, cut out and placed with dimension
                                  tabs I was happy.

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo! It makes me smile! Love all your lovely embellishments and product choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! Love all the 'bits & pieces'! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Love all the embellies and cute photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love your picture and your choice in colors and pp's. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors and all your details. Fabulous project. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout! Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the adorable photos!!! Thanks for playing at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete