Tuesday 11 December 2012

Cute little Princess

                                         Now come on....... One would have to admit I'm one
                                         cute as princess. LOL. I always have trouble finding
                                         a photo of me that I like. When I find one I never
                                         know how I want to scrap it. I decided to go plain
                                         with this because I thought my picture was speaking
                                         a thousand words. LOL

9 comments:

  1. this photo is SOOO YOU !!!!!! Love the title, and the star down the bottom is brilliant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen..... It is me isn't it. LOL But did you have to tell everyone :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r too cuteeeeeeeee in this pic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be ur new follower....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Catherine. Dont know about the cute bit though... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo n nice LO...Thanks for joining me and happy to join you...!!
    Shalu..!!
    www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Cute pic..and superb layout coordination :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!..So loved your LO and your pic of course! :))..Its beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete