Tuesday 23 April 2013

Best Friends Forever - Card


This is the latest card I have made for the challenge
at Scrapbookit. There is time for this challenge still
if you want to have a go just pop over to

The other challenge I have placed it into is over at 
For my bingo line I picked - Flowers, Patterned Paper
and Stamping

I normally use my chalks for the coloring but this time 
decided to have a go with my new Copics. I dont have that
many yet, but I'm working on them slowly. For the few I have
I'm happy with the result. The stamp is La-la-land Crafts - 
Marci. I love their stamps. The flower and leaves are from
Cre8tive. On the flower I used a little Smooch Pearl Accent
Ink. The patterned papers are no other than Kaisercraft - Gypsy 
Sisters and the letters and rose are also Kaisercraft from their
 Magnolia Grove Sticker Sheet. The butterfly is from Couture
Creations Treasures.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Brenda ..I love the way you have colored the image its so lovely ..your flower and leaves look so pretty too !!

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner # 6 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the image... so cute!
    Thanks for playing along Crafters corner challenge#7

    ReplyDelete