Tuesday 23 April 2013

Vacation - Recipe Challenge


Hi everyone. I have been getting a little more work done than normal
the last couple of weeks. This is my latest LO for the Recipe Challenge
over at Scrapbookit. It was so much fun doing it. There is still some 
time left for those who want to have a go. 

For this challenge I had to use the following recipe - 
  1. Word Title
2.  Card Stock
 3.  Patterned Paper
 4.  Embellishments
 5.  Photo's.


I have used the following products to create this LO of a vacation 
we had to the Great Ocean Road. We had an awesome time.

Card stock from Authentique, and my 3 patterned papers were from 
Authentique, kaisercraft- Just Believe and Kaisercrft -Pack Your Bags.
Heather Schwartz - Little Minis Stickers ( I placed these on card stock 
and cut out to make the lighthouse/boat embellishment). The butterfly
embellishment was from the Couture Creations Treasures - Adalyn
Collection Mocha. The third embellishment I used was the tag I made.
For this I used Kaisercraft 75c collection tag, a rub-on quote and another 
of the stickers.


For my last but not least 4th embellishment I have used a chipboard
from Twiddleybitz ornate circle frame and colored it with my Copic
pen E33 Sand and 0 Blender pen. I thought the photo of the boys 
great in it. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap around 
the edges of my papers and Black Slick Writer around my pics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment