Sunday, 14 July 2013

3D Cards For Different Occasions


I love making 3D cards as the designer for Scraptopia (On facebook)
Kylie has hundreds of designs to choose from. I think I like doing them
so much because I also love to fussy cut on my scraping. 

These are just a couple of my latest and I hope in the next few days I will
have a LO done with some 3D flowers on it. They are a great way to make 
but look awesome on layouts too. Occasions


These three cards are just the tip of what Kylie has, but they are three
I love very much.




2 comments:

  1. love all 3 of the cards Brenda, the first card can be blinged up in so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Brenda love your 3 D decoupage..I enjoy paper tole very much too..the first design has turned out looking absolutely elegance personified!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete