Sunday 14 July 2013

Summer Memories


Hello again everyone. I hope you have all been spending some fun
time crafting over the last month. I have been hehe. The  house works 
knows it too I'm afraid to say. 

I have done this layout for my DT work at Scrapbookit. It is from the 
same kit as my last post for the Scrapbookit challenge for this month.


The kit is from the Echo Park range - A Perfect Summer and the
card stock and Clock stencil are both from Kaiser Craft. All of which
are available at the Scrapbookit on-line store.

My little flags were made from the element sticker sheet and I have 
stuck them to tooth picks.The white pattern on the card stock is a 6x6
template - Mini Tile Texture and I used modelling paste. On the blue 
card stock I have used a 12x12 template - Damask from Kaiser Craft.


I have taken this closeup so you can see how I have done my inking around 
the edges. I think this helps to make each piece stand out while at the same 
time keeping the cluster effect. This range was great  for summer being bright 
and cheerful. For me though the added bonus is my son Harley is a very 
colorful boy.  He loves the summer and being at the beach. It is so nice to see
him digging a hole and go back and forth to the water filling his little bucket.

Until my next post I hope all those who have been feeling the cold and getting 
the rain like me enjoy using it as an excuse to keep crafting out of the elements.



No comments:

Post a Comment