Sunday 19 January 2014

Joy

Hello ladies and welcome as always to my blog and 
my second DT post for Let's Capture Our Memories.

I hope that everyone has been safe and well since my 
last post. We have been having some extremely hot
weather in my little space of the world at the moment.
Some areas have been having very bad fires. In other 
parts of the world I have friends snowed in and freezing.

Where ever you are or what ever you are doing I hope 
you are well and been able to find time to craft. Now for
my post. XXX

Sketch #55

This is my take of the sketch.

I love getting the boys to have their photo taken with Santa each
year. Riley is now 11 and Harley 10 and I know in my heart that
things are going to change next Christmas. A sad time for me to
face that my boys are no longer baby's and time has come. 
Like I say on my journal though....I hope they are never to big to
sit with Santa for me and get their photo taken.

 
I created my design on Kaiser Craft card stock. The patterned 
papers and collectables are also from Kaiser. They are the Twig 
and Berry range. I love these papers. The old feel about them.
Across the top I used Webster's Fabric Ribbon and  placed a strip
of the patterned paper over the top. Across the bottom I used a 
different patterned paper strip and Music Washi Tape.


Some of the other products I used are Tattered Angles Glimmer 
Mist Spray - Forest Green. Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick.
The stitching on the patterned papers I have done by hand. I like
to do some hand stitching sometimes. 


The beautiful title chippie is designed and created by Scraptopia.
I have heat embossed it with gold. My letter/journal tag is meant
to be smudged :) I thought it added a little to it. I played with 
pens till I found the one that would do what I wanted.  

The other DT girls have their designs up too, so please hop over 
to the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog. We would love to see you
call by. Please leave some love so we know you called. Also join in 
the Challenge and have some fun. We can visit you then and leave 
some love in return. Happy Crafting Ladies.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment