Tuesday 14 January 2014

Spiderboy

Hello my crafty friends. As you can see I have been busy
these holidays. I was very lucky to receive a DT position 
for Treasures Forever. Roz is a wonderful friend and I'm
looking forward to creating for her. 

I love this LO, another of my son Riley. He is 4yrs/old and 
Spiderman  crazy. Anything with Spiderman on it he wanted.
There were even a couple of times when there were tears just
because something wouldn't fit him that he wanted with his 
super hero on it.


The patterned paper is BoBunny - "Whoo-Ligans Spiders".  The red
and black card stock are Kaiser Craft along with the stamp I used - 
Rocks. I used Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbler - Snow cap on the stamp
and stamped the Instant Phot frame chippie by Scraptopia, after I had 
inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot.


The spiderweb and spider chippie are by Molossi. The web I heat 
embossed with silver embossing powder and the spider I inked with
black soot and placed a red bling on its back. I then covered it in Glossy
Accents. Behind the web on the red I sprayed with Dylusions Spray Ink -
Black Marble.


The rub-on is from the Kaiser Craft - Laugh, rub-ons. The punch I used 
on the black card stock is Martha Stewart. Around the edge of my LO I 
used Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Black Soot. The title is Papercraft Alphabet
                                                                       - Saloon Silver.
                     
                                             

As you can see by this pic, Riley even loved his Spiderman
drinks from the supermarket. I had convinced him not to put
his Spiderman cloths on as he would get face paint on them. 

Well ladies I hope you have liked my first LO for 
and also the products that I have used. Hope over to the blog
and have a look at the store. Roz is still setting things up so if you
don't see something please email her and she can help you out. 

Happy Crafting.





2 comments: