Friday 16 May 2014

Cute

Welcome to my blog post for Let's Capture Our Memories.
The sketch challenge this month is a great one. Make sure
you pop on over and join in the fun.  Have a look at the 
other DT takes on the sketch.


This is my take on the sketch.


The patterned papers I used are Kaisercrafts "Lavendar Haze", they 
were just perfect for these pictures of my girlfriend Mels daughter
Meghan. I love scraping LO of her. It's so much fun after my boys :)


The Beautiful chippies on this LO are by Scraptopia. I colored them with
Copics.  I have also used the Kaisercraft - Lavendar Haze Sticker sheet. 
The white flowers are by Kaisercraft and the larger by Manor House. 


I used a doily behind each of the photos. I used a die for my name
plate and also for my bud flowers. On the ends I used some 3D 
paint.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly beautiful page Brenda! So many beautiful photo's and elements are a perfect pairing! Hope you'll share with us over at the Page Drafts facebook page we'd love to show it off ;)

    ReplyDelete