Sunday 25 May 2014

How Time Flies

Welcome as always to my blog. This DT layout is for Scrapbookit
I enjoyed doing it even though they arephotos of me lol. I always have 
a hard time scraping myself, but there are times where they seem to 
come together ok too. I hope you like this LO though.

 
I have used the beautiful soft pastel patterned papers by Prima. I chose 
to use them on black card stock and think it has really shown them up 
well. The title chippie is by WOW, I used white ink on it and them lightly 
over that I used a green and yellow. The only other ink I used is 
Kaisercraft - Bark on the edges of my patterned paper.
 
 
                            The birds and the clock are fussy cut from Kaisercrafts - Timeless
                                 Classics Collection. My stitching is with a black Journal pen.


 The gorgeous larger flowers are by Manor House and the small buds 
are by Kaisercraft. The green twirly bit are easily made from the wire 
stems off the Kaisercraft flowers. The wooden flourish, Oval Lace 
Frame is also by Kaisercraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment