Monday 2 June 2014

Believe

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. The LO I'm bringing
to you today I created for the May 23 sketch Challenge at 


This is my take on the sketch and I chose a photo of my friend 
Melissa and her son Jack. I just love the photo of the two of them.


The patterned papers I used in this range are Kaisercrafts - Periwinkle 
Collection. The ornate circle chippie is from Molossi and I colored it 
with Versa Color Ink - Pinecone.


I handmade the resin embellishments and inked them with the Versa
ink and also inked the edge of the patterned papers as well. The vine 
sprays and willow vines are by Petaloo.


The Textured bloomas are also by Petaloo and are great as the packet 
have matching colors of different style and sizes. Behind the photo I 
used a acetate music sheet by Kaisercraft.


The title is by Manor House and I also used two Fiskar punches on 
the edge of the background papers and over lapped and inked  them.
Around the edge of the patterned paper I used my journal pen to do 
some stitching to finish it off.

Everything I have used on this LO you can get from Treasures Forever
Store. Also there is till time if you want to join in the this sketch 
challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

6 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Brenda.. I love the autumny colors and what a great take on the sketch too... love lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS! Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic and page! Love the die cut, flowers clusters and colors. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vow, beautiful layout. love the color combination . Thanks for playing with us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take of the sketch: I love the colors and the birds. See you soon here, at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your flower arrangements Brenda x

    ReplyDelete