Sunday 22 June 2014

Cute

Hello everyone and once again welcome to my blog. I would
like to show you my DT layout for Let's Capture Our Memories.
I loved this sketch and was more than happy with the photo I 
chose, my very beautiful mother.



Not only did I love the sketch but I also loved working with these 
patterned papers. They are of course Graphic 45 - Secret Garden.
It is such a beautiful range of papers. 


The photo was just perfect for these papers as my mother was 
holding a bunch of gladioli bread and grown by my Grandfather.
My mother was so beautiful along with the flowers and these 
papers. My dad has always said she was cute so I thought the title
was just right. The chippie title is by Scraptopia and I colored it
with my Copic pen.


The diamonds were cut from my Spellbinders die and I used a 
Distress Ink on the edges - Gathered Twigs. The bird cage and 
birds were fussy cut from the G45 papers.


The bird in the nest, rose and verse were also fussy cut from the papers. 


I hope you have liked my take on the challenge. Please hop on over to 
the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog and have a look at wheat the other
DT ladies have come up with. While there join in the great challenge
and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment