Sunday 22 June 2014

Ribbon Box

Hello all and welcome to my post for Scrapbookit this month.
My first post of course was my LO and I chose to do a little 
different for my second post.

I chose to do a pencil case by Kaisercraft but have made it into 
a Ribbon Box for my son Riley to place his swimming ribbons
in. I hope that will help him to keep them all together and away.

 
I used the Kaisercraft - Game On!! Collection of patterned papers,
collectables and sticker sheet. The chipboard ribbons are also by
Kaisercraft along with the word ribbon which is from there Alpha
sticker sheet.


I used the sticker sheet to make the inside like a pool with the lane ropes
and the starting line.


On the ribbons on the front I used Fusion Pens from Kaisercraft to color 
them and then numbers from the Alpha sticker sheet.



On both ends I used embellishments from the sticker sheet and 
also the Collectables.



The photo of the swimmer on the side and the top of the box is no 
other than my wonderful son Riley. 

I hope you hop on over to the Scrapbookit blog and join in this months 
Challenge. It is a great challenge ( set by me ) and not to hard either.
All you have to do is use a photo of a friend, the word friend must be 
in your title and your jounaling must be more than just a few words. 
See not a hard one but I'm sure you would have to agree a fun one. You 
still have time to enter so hop on over. Click on the link in this post or my
side bar and it will take you straight there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment