Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hayley and Molly

Hello all and welcome to my blog. I have had some highs and lows in my world at the moment but the one thing that is always a high is my crafting. I love to create and doing my beautiful family and friends brings me great joy and also a place to hide from anything not so pleasing in my world. I loved creating this layout of a friends beautiful daughter Hayley and the baby lamb are hand raised. 

I have created it for my DT post at Let's capture Our Memories. It is of a wonderful sketch by Laura Whitaker, so please hop on over and join in the challenge.


Below is my take on the sketch using the very beautiful patterned papers by BoBunny - Pincushion.


The hot-air balloon I fussy cut from the papers and the butterfly's I stamped on the papers with Kaisers Flutter clear stamp and cut them out. I used the Flutter stamp on my background with Distress Ink - Black Soot and Versa Color Ink - Orange. 



I have used gauze behind the flowers and with my cream papers flowers I inked them a little with the Black Soot Ink. The other flowers are Petaloo - Spring Darjeeling Collection. I just love so many of the Petaloo flowers. The rub-0ns in my title are Kaiser - Retro Alphas. 



The doily behind the photo is also fussy cut from the patterned papers. The LOVE of A child rub-on is by Porta Craft. 

I hope you like these papers as much as I do and that the sketch and my layout have inspired you to join in the fun at Let's Capture Our Memories. Until my next post......Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment