Friday 21 November 2014

When I Think Of Love I Think Of You.

Welcome my crafty friends to my blog. I love you calling over and seeing what I have been up to. Today I would love to show you a layout of my son Riley and I. I have created it for my DT at Scrapbookit Blog. There is still time left to for you to join in the challenge that has been set by fellow DT Tania. The challenge she set for November you will require the follow - 
STENCIL

SPRAYS

CHIPBOARD
As this is my second post I have created a few extra things, I have been trying very hard at the moment to keep myself busy as my mind is running wild with stress over my mum who is sick. While I craft or do things with my boys it helps. But enough of that and on with my post :)
 I just love this range of papers I got to work with. The Simple Stories Kit - Hello Baby has so much in it. First is my layout.


Since I have a couple of things to show I have decided to just list what I have used.  
Kaiser Blooms
manor House Flowers
Gauze
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Kaiser Stencil - Crosses
On gauze and stencil I used Lindy's Stamp Gang - Blue Hawaiian Blue 



The title chippie is by WOW and the heart chippies are ScrapFX - Sweethearts. On the chippies I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Teal. 
Sprays - Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Mustard, Rose and Citron
Also on Background - Faber Castell Gelatos - Pink x 2 shades, dark Green, Lime, Light Blue.


The title chippie is by WOW and the heart chippies are ScrapFX - Sweethearts. On the chippies I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Teal. 
Sprays - Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Mustard, Rose and Citron
Also on Background - Faber Castell Gelatos - Pink x 2 shades, dark Green, Lime, Light Blue.

 MY LITTLE EXTRAS 


 I have made a small gift/gift card bag and also a Pillow box for the same thing. Other than using Twine, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and a new out Fiskars label/hole/eyelet punch I only used the Simple Stories Kit that I used for my layout. I think they would be ideal for gift cards.

The other one I made was a gift card envelope. I used a small Kaiser Envelope to make it and again the Simple Stories Kit. On the edges I used Distress Ink - vintage Photo front and back. On the front I
used a WOW Baby Chippie. There was a boy and Girl. As you see I chose the girl. I did a little coloring with my Copics. I used a journal pen around the elephant and heart balloon on the back.

 
The final thing I made from the kit was a card. What is a gift card package without a card. The card I created on a Kaiser card from one of the their card packs. The items I used are -
Simple Stories Hello Baby kit
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Brown Journal Pen for stitching
Kaiser paper Doily
Kaiser Pearls
Kaiser New Born Rub-on


Now we come to the end of my second Scrapbookit post. Remember to hop on over and join in the fun and maybe win an awesome prize. Check out what the other girls have been creating. We would all love to see you. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, thinking of you and your Mum, I pray Gods grace in abundance to you both....this layout is sooo beautiful! Love the background color and your flowers and such a special photo and tittle too... Take care,of yourself too...xx

    ReplyDelete