Thursday 26 February 2015

Birthday Tags

Hello crafty friends, like Mel yesterday I have done one more post before the new month begins. Today I want to show you some tags I have made for my DT post at Scrapbookit, again beautiful Graphic 45 papers. This time they are from the Bird Song Collection.


I used 2 sheets of the patterned paper so I could cute out each of the ladies and raze them up on top of themselves. I think it has really made them stand out and look beautiful. 
I will show you the cards and in the middle of them I will give you a list of what I used. Between all 4 cards there are only a couple of different products and they are all noticeable.
 

 

 
Graphic 45 patterned papers - Song Bird
Brown Card stock
Orange Card Stock
White journal pen
Brown journal pen
Ribbon
Sizzix dies
WOW -  Happy Birthday Chippie
Glossy Accents
Copic markers (To colour chippie)
 



 
 I hope you like my tags and like all tags there is plenty of room on the back to write you special message. Don't forget to hope on into the Scrapbookit Store to get a great range of card stock, patterned papers, Copic and much, much more. I love the one stop shopping without the car even leaving the yard. So until my next post, happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely, very elegant, and such pretty ladies too.. love to you..xxlizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Brenda - these are sensational! I love the depth of them and they're so beautiful. Congrats on such great work :)

    ReplyDelete