Friday 30 October 2015

The Love Of Dance - Tag Album

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome as always to my blog and the final day to another month. Also closer to the festive season which I must admit I'm not ready for at all this year. That might do with the fact we have already done family Christmas for mum. But for now it is business at hand - :) 

I would like to share with you a Tag Album I have created for a special friends daughter, Miss Meghan. She is such a sweetheart and I have used some beautiful products from the Meg's Garden Store for the album and both Meghan and the products compliment each other.


I'm so happy with how it has come up and I have used some beautiful different ranges of patterned  papers and different flowers. Having two boys I love scrapping Meghan and being able to do girly things with flowers on them.


The patterned paper I have used on the cover of the tag is from the Butterfly Collection. The beautiful lace is so elegant and I placed a pearl bling in the center of each of the flowers on it. Elegance is what our little ballerina is all about. The flowers that I used on the cover tag is from the Velvet flowers and leaves range.  The large one is out of the  Delphinium Posy - Green Mauve and the smaller is a Viola Posy - pale pink.   



Six beautiful little princess and ours is at the bottom left and there is so much in the Meg's Garden store to give these tags all the elegance that is needed.
The pattered paper on page 2 is from the English Rose Garden Collection. I placed a square lace doily on it and coloured it with Distress Ink - Forest Moss and it brought the stunning pattern out in the doily. Around the photo on the lace I placed some pearls. The butterfly I have cut from the from the butterflies transparencies sheet and each sheet has many to choose from. 



Tag 3 I chose to use some more of the beautiful lace and also a brass ornate label which I chose to place Meghan's name in. The flowers on this side of the tag are The beautiful Fantasy Blooms and you get 11 different colour themes to choose from and in the pack they range from small to large. I just love these flowers. The Fantasy Blooms I chose are - Blue. The other flower is a Fabric Bloom - Cornsilk and the fabric reminded me of some of the fabric on the beautiful tutus. I finished the outside edge with Gold Liquid Pearls.

The pattered papers on the 4th tag page is from The Forgotten Meadows page. Miss Meghan is second from the left this time in a beautiful modern ballet dress. The flowers I chose I feel go so well with her dress. The large flower is from the Velvet Flower range, Delphinium Posy - Antique Pink and the smaller is Carabella Rose Posy - Fairy Pink.  The shoe and title are fussy cut from the Put On Your Dancing Shoes paper.


The Ballet chippie is by Fab Scraps and I have coloured it with Copics and then on the word I used Glossy Accents and the the ballet shoes I used Kindy Glitz. The flowers are again Fantasy Blooms but this time it is the Rose I have chosen. The pattered paper I used to create this last tag on is from the Butterfly Collection. This is a lovely soft paper and perfect for the softness of the photo. The Lace love heart doily is stunning and I inked it with Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet. To finish off I have used the Liquid pearls again in a very soft pink.
I hope you have enjoyed my Tag Album as much as I enjoyed creating it and please call to the Meg's Garden Store for the wonderful products I have used.  Also please call to the Meg's Garden Blog to see many more wonderful projects with beautiful products.
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope your weekend is going well... This album is exquisitely beautiful! Love the cut out photos, each page is so pretty... Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Brenda - this is sensational! You do girly so well ;) A fave!

    ReplyDelete