Tuesday 5 July 2016

Priceless Smile

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. The page I would like to share with you tonight is my DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. This months challenge is all about Pastels, Glitter and the word Priceless. Like every other month you must use the colour, word and technique to be eligible for a wonderful prize. My first thought for this one were girly.... my boys were going to miss out.     


Now for my take on the challenge and it is all about my girlfriend Dawn's beautiful daughter Ebony. Eb has a very strong nature and is in some ways like me, not afraid to bump heads with people. What I really love about her though is her priceless smile. Sometime so cute and sometimes so cheeky and I love the both.  


The patterned papers I chose to use are by Kaisercraft - Cottage Rose Collection. For the title I used Webster letter tickers and The Craft Shop Wood Embellishment - Smile, which I coloured with a pale green Copic. I also framed the photo with a frame I fussy cut from the patterned papers. 



To save loads of reading I will list the products I have used starting with the background - 
Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
Modeling Paste
Prrima Stamp
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magical -  Opal Sea Oats
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray - My Mojito Green
Sunday International Glitter - Champagne



Imaginarium Designs Chippie - Honeycomb covered with the patterned papers and the edges inked with Distress Ink.
 Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters and WalnutStain
Kaiser Ink - Petal Pink
Punched butterflies



Prima flowers - Large Yellow
Little Birdie Flowers
Green Tara Flowers
I loved these flowers together and their pastel shades, they were perfect for the challenge. 



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and that I have been able to inspire you to join in the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. Make sure you drop in to see the other DT creations, there is so much inspiration there. 
Happy crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment