Thursday 16 February 2017

Perfect

Again ass always welcome to my blog and my mid monthly reveal post for Let's Get Sketchy and boy is this a great one. It's a wonderful sketch created by Breshevia and I have chose to create my page using a photo of a friends daughter Rachael. I just adore her, she is a little chatterbox and so wonderful. This photo was taken a few year back now. 



With this page I have not used lots of different embellishments because I have fussy cut them from the patterned papers.
The patterned papers are by Kaisercraft - Ooh La La Collection and also the matching sticker sheet.
The only other things I used were a Kaisercraft Die, Journal Pen and Distress Ink - Black Soot.



I love fussy cutting and most of my pages will have something i have fussy cut if I can. For this page though the papers were just beautiful and I loved cutting from them.
I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and there is more inspiration over at the Let's Get Sketchy Blog so please call in and join us.


Happy crafting and I hope you have a wonderful day. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment